Surgical Management of Pelvic Organ Prolapse is the ideal way to enhance your surgical skills in this key area of gynecology, urogynecology, and urology. In this volume in the Female Pelvic Surgery Video Atlas Series, written by series editor Mickey Karram, MD, detailed discussions and illustrations, case studies, and video footage clarify how to most effectively perform a variety of procedures and manage complications. Corresponding online video presentations take you step by step through each decision and procedure.
- Case-based presentations and videos, narrated by the authors, take you step-by-step through a variety of procedures including abdominal sacral colpohysteropexy, laparoscopic sacral colpopexy, high uterosacral suspension, and more.
- Coverage of hot topics such as robotic and laparoscopic prolapse repairs, prolapse repairs and uterine preservation, the role of mesh augmentation, techniques and indications for native tissue prolapse repair, and surgical management and prevention of POP surgery complications keeps you current with the latest advancements in the field.
- Highly illustrated, quick-reference chapters discuss all of the possible diagnoses for which each procedure is indicated.
- Case studies describe the clinical history surrounding each case featured in the videos.
- An overview of how the entire pelvis functions as a unit helps illustrate the importance of a multidisciplinary, team approach in diagnosing and treating abnormalities.
- Online access at expertconsult.com places the full text, video clips, and more at your fingertips on any computer or mobile device.