Make the best use of the latest techniques with step-by-step guidance from Spine Surgery. Edited by Edward C. Benzel, this best-selling neurosurgery reference explores the full spectrum of surgical techniques used in spine surgery and delivers the comprehensive, cutting-edge guidance you need to achieve successful outcomes.
- Glean essential, up-to-date information in one comprehensive reference that explores the full spectrum of techniques used in spine surgery.
- Hone your surgical skills and technique with intraoperative videos and more than 800 outstanding illustrations demonstrating each technique step by step.
- Grasp and apply the latest knowledge from more than 25 brand-new chapters, as well as extensive revisions or total rewrites to the majority of existing chapters to present all of the most up-to-date information available on every aspect of spine surgery including motion preservation technologies, endovascular management, back pain and psychosocial interactions, biomechanics, and more.
- Consult with the best. Renowned neurosurgery authority Edward C. Benzel leads an international team of accomplished neurosurgeons and orthopedic surgeons – many new to this edition – who provide dependable guidance and share innovative approaches to surgical techniques and complications management.
- Equip yourself to address increasing occurrences of pain among aging and physically active patients.
- Access the information you need, where you need it on your laptop or mobile device via www.expertconsult.com, with fully searchable text, 30 additional online-only chapters, a wealth of procedural videos, online updates from the experts, downloadable image gallery and links to PubMed.
Achieve successful outcomes and minimize risk in your daily practice with multimedia guidance from neurosurgery expert Dr. Edward Benzel.