Publication Date: March 4, 2010 | ISBN-10: 0723435480 | ISBN-13: 978-0723435488 | Edition: Har/Psc
Jack J. Kanski, one of ophthalmology’s most respected authors, brings you “Signs in Ophthalmology: Causes and Differential Diagnosis” – a comprehensive compendium designed to help you quickly and accurately interpret a broad spectrum of ocular signs. Over 1,300 clinical images, angiograms, and scans capture the clinical presentation of the full gamut of ophthalmic diseases and disorders, as well as systemic diseases with ocular manifestations, while concise text discussions assist your clinical decision making process. Your purchase includes access to a companion website where you can download all of the book’s images for use in lectures and clinical presentations.
- Over 1,300 clinical images, angiograms, and scans capture the clinical presentation of the full gamut of ocular diseases and disorders.
- Concise text, with color-coded key information, guides you efficiently through each condition’s causes, presentation, clinical signs, investigations, and other associated ocular and systemic conditions.
- An entire chapter addresses the differential diagnosis of systemic diseases with ocular manifestations.
- A multitude of bulleted lists and tables summarize important facts.
- A companion website lets you access a library of downloadable images for use in lectures and clinical presentations.