Designed to complement Robbins and Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease, 8th Edition and Robbins Basic Pathology, 8th Edition, this full-color atlas offers more than 1,500 outstanding full-color illustrations that vividly depict the diseases you need to know for pathology courses and USMLE exams. A quick visual reference or review of material for students and professionals alike.
- Includes gross, microscopic, and radiologic images correlated with examples of normal organs and tissues for comparison.
- Extensive legends summarize the key information you need to know.
- Correlates pathology with clinical history, physical exam findings, and clinical laboratory tests.
- A perfect study complement to Robbins and Cotran Review of Pathology.
- Includes many new and improved images.