By Stephen H. Sheldon (Author), Meir H. Kryger (Author), Richard Ferber (Author), David Gozal (Author)
Principles and Practice of Pediatric Sleep Medicine, 2nd Edition, written by preeminent sleep medicine experts Drs. Sheldon, Kryger, Ferber, and Gozal, is the most comprehensive source for diagnosing and managing sleep disorders in children. Newly updated and now in full color throughout, this medical reference book is internationally recognized as the definitive resource for any health practitioner who treats children, providing absolute guidance on virtually all of the sleep-associated problems encountered in pediatric patients.
Consult this title on your favorite e-reader, conduct rapid searches, and adjust font sizes for optimal readability. Compatible with Kindle®, nook®, and other popular devices.
- Organized format separates coverage into Normal and Abnormal sleep for quick access to the key information you need.
- Abundantly referenced chapters help you to investigate topics further.
- Equips you with a complete understanding of both medical and psychiatric sleep disorders.
- New and expanded chapters regarding sleep related breathing disorders; parasomnias; differential diagnosis of pediatric sleep disorders; hypersomnia; school start times and implications; and the evaluation and management of circadian rhythm disturbances.
- Extensive coverage on obstructive sleep apnea, diagnosis and treatment; evaluation and management of sleepy children; evaluation and management of circadian rhythm abnormalities; and pharmacology.
- Online access via Expert Consult for seamlessly searchable contents.