Principles of Echocardiography and Intracardiac Echocardiography has everything you need to successfully obtain and interpret cardiac echo images. Stuart J. Hutchison-a premier cardiac diagnostic specialist-explains the dos and don’ts of echocardiography so that you get the best images and avoid artifacts. Get only the coverage you need with clinically-oriented, practical information presented in a consistent format that makes finding everything quick and easy. High-quality images, tables of useful values and settings, and access to the full text and more online at expertconsult.com make this the one echo handbook that has it all.
- Features access to the full text, an image library, and moving images online at expertconsult.com where you can browse, download, and learn from additional content.
- Focuses on clinically-oriented and practical information so that you get only the coverage that you need.
- Presents material in a consistent format that makes it easy for you find information.
- Explains how to obtain the best image quality and avoid artifacts through instructions on how to and how not to perform echocardiography.
- Provides excellent visual guidance through high-quality images-many in color-that reinforce the quality of information in the text.
- Includes numerous tables with useful values and settings to help you master probe settings and measurements.