Publication Date: September 7, 2012
Fully updated to meet the demands of the 21st-century surgeon, Breast, Volume 5 of Plastic Surgery 3rd Edition, provides you with the most current knowledge and techniques in breast surgery, allowing you to offer every patient the best possible outcome. Access all the state-of-the-art know-how you need to overcome any challenge you may face and exceed your patients’ expectations.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader, conduct rapid searches, and adjust font sizes for optimal readability. Compatible with Kindle®, nook®, and other popular devices.
- Apply the very latest advances in breast plastic surgery and ensure optimal outcomes with evidence-based advice from a diverse collection of world-leading authorities.
- Purchase this volume individually or own the entire set, with the ability to search across all six volumes online!
- Make optimal use of the latest practices in aesthetic breast surgery, including imaging for breast augmentation and short scar mastopexy; autologous lipofilling of the breast; the use and challenges of silicone gel devices; and new techniques for developmental and congenital deformities of the breast.
- Know what to look for and what results you can expect with 1,300 photographs and illustrations.
- See how to perform key techniques with 25 surgical videos online.