Publication Date: September 7, 2012
Fully updated to meet the demands of the 21st-century surgeon, Lower Extremity, Trunk and Burns Surgery, Volume 4 of Plastic Surgery, 3rd Edition, provides you with the most current knowledge and techniques across your field, allowing you to offer every patient the best possible outcome. Access all the state-of-the-art know-how you need to overcome any challenge you may face and exceed your patients’ expectations.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader, conduct rapid searches, and adjust font sizes for optimal readability. Compatible with Kindle®, nook®, and other popular devices.
- Apply the very latest advances in extremity, trunk, and burn plastic surgery and ensure optimal outcomes with evidence-based advice from a diverse collection of world-leading authorities.
- Purchase this volume individually or own the entire set, with the ability to search across all six volumes online!
- Apply the latest techniques in lower extremity, trunk, and burn reconstruction, including microsurgical lymphatic reconstruction, super microsurgery, sternal fixation, and more.
- Know what to look for and what results you can expect with over 950 photographs and illustrations.
- See how to perform key techniques with 12 surgical videos online.
- Access the complete, fully searchable contents online, download all the tables and figures, and take advantage of additional content and images at www.expertconsult.com!