Prepare for every stage of your physician assistant career with Physician Assistant: A Guide to Clinical Practice, 5th Edition – the one text that takes you from your PA coursework through clinical practice! Concise, easy to read, and highly visual, this all-in-one resource by Ruth Ballweg, Edward M. Sullivan, Darwin Brown, and Daniel Vetrosky delivers the current, practical guidance you need to know to succeed in any setting.
- Master all the core competencies you need to know for certification or recertification.
- Access the entire text and illustrations online at www.expertconsult.com.
- Navigate today’s professional challenges with new chapters on NCCPA Specialty Recognition; Communication Issues; the Electronic Health Record; Patient Safety and Quality of Care; Population-Based Practice; and Physician Assistants and Supervision.
- Meet ARC-PA accreditation requirements with coverage of key topics such as Student Safety in Clinical Settings, Health Care Delivery Systems, Population-Based Practice, and Mass Casualties/Disasters.
- Keep up with the PA competencies that are endorsed by the AAPA, PAEA, NCCPA, and ARC-PA.
- Master key concepts and clinical applications thanks to a succinct, bulleted writing style; convenient tables; practical case studies; and clinical application questions throughout.
- Retain what you’ve learned and easily visualize every aspect of clinical practice with a new full-color design and illustrations throughout.
- Explore global options with expanded coverage of physician assistants in international medicine.
Your purchase entitles you to access the website until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. If the next edition is published less than one year after your purchase, you will be entitled to online access for one year from your date of purchase. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should access to the website be discontinued.