Physical Rehabilitation of the Injured Athlete is a medical reference book that equips you to apply today’s hottest strategies in non-operative sports rehabilitation, so you can help your patients return to play as quickly and fully as possible.
- Send your players back to the field fast with the latest strategies in non-operative sports rehabilitation.
- Get balanced, dependable guidance on sports rehabilitation from a multidisciplinary author team that contributes perspectives from orthopaedics and sports medicine, athletic training, and physical therapy.
- Ensure effective treatment planning with a stronger emphasis on evidence-based practice.
- Master the latest with brand-new chapters on Developing Treatment Pathways, Biomechanical Implications in Shoulder and Knee Rehabilitation, Temporomandibular Rehabilitation, Thigh Rehabilitation, Gait Assessment, Functional Movement Assessment, and Plyometric Training Drills.
- Access the fully searchable text, downloadable image bank, and 9 online-only appendices at www.expertconsult.com.
Andrews provides evidence-based guidance for sports medicine rehabilitation.