- Includes access to a companion website where you can search the full text of the book, view videos of experts performing techniques, and link to PubMed for further reference.
- Covers the hottest topics including compartment syndrome, and the latest techniques in locking plates, management of complex periarticular fractures, difficult upper extremity fractures and acute total joint arthroplasty to help you stay on top of your field.
- Features step-by-step intraoperative photographs demonstrating each technique and radiographs showing presenting problems and post-surgical outcomes so you’ll know exactly what to do.
- Highlights key anatomical structures through full-color photographs and interpretive diagrams that present a real-life perspective of cases.
- Presents surgical tips, pearls and pitfalls from the authors enabling you to enhance your technique and optimize outcomes.
- Outlines positioning, exposures, instrumentation, and implants to equip you to be more thoroughly prepared for every procedure.
- Features a hands-on, clinical emphasis, providing just the information and guidance you need.
- Offers post-operative management guidelines and discussions of expected outcomes to help you avoid mistakes and offer quality patient-focused care.
- Includes a DVD with videos of experts performing key procedures to help you refine your technique.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should access to the web site be discontinued.