Memory Loss combines expert guidance, case studies, and diagnostic tests to help you effectively diagnose Alzheimer’s disease and other common dementias. Drs. Andrew E. Budson and Paul R. Solomon cover the essentials of physical and cognitive examinations, laboratory and imaging studies, and the latest treatment approaches. The practical text, diagnostic tests, and online access to a downloadable image bank at www.expertconsult.com are the tools you need to consistently make accurate diagnoses.
- Access the fully searchable text online at expertconsult.com, along with a downloadable image bank.
- Confidently diagnose and treat Alzheimer’s disease and other common dementias through in-depth coverage of clinically useful diagnostic tests and the latest treatment approaches.
- Tap into the expertise of key leaders in the field for clear and practical guidance.
- See how to evaluate and manage both common and uncommon conditions with a full range of detailed case studies.
- Confirm your diagnoses easily with diagnostic tests.
- Carry the book with you and consult it conveniently thanks to its compact, portable format.
A practical guide mirroring clinical workflow intended to be used as a tool for accurately diagnosing dementia for all clinicians. Includes case studies and tests.