- Includes access to a companion website at expertconsult.com where you can search the complete contents of the book, watch video clips of thoracic procedures, print out patient information sheets, download all of the images, and review references linked to Medline…providing you with a powerful resource for convenient consultation anytime, anywhere.
- Features ‘real world’ illustrative cases presented in a brief, bulleted format that facilitates easy access to and retention of the material.
- Examines every aspect of diagnosis and management for pre-, peri-, and postoperative care for an all-encompassing reference to respond to unique surgical problems.
- Provides coverage of individual topics supplemented by a brief case-based presentation, where appropriate, that lend a real-life perspective to the material.
- Contains all of the “need-to-know” facts for a complete, thorough consultation in diagnosis and treatment of patients who undergo thoracic surgery.
- Offers practical information that utilizes the experience of today’s leaders while based on evidence in the literature for coverage you can trust.
- Examines current clinical controversies, providing you with an arena for discussion of sensitive topics and guidance on preferred approaches when relevant.
- Presents pearls, pitfalls, key points, and other learning elements in each chapter, to help you locate summaries of essential information “at-a-glance.”
- Features chapters written by specialists of various disciplines, to equip you with a balanced perspective on each condition.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. If the next edition is published less than one year after your purchase, you will be entitled to online access for one year from your date of purchase. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should access to the web site be discontinued.