Klaus and Fanaroff’s Care of the High-Risk Neonate: Expert Consult – Online and Print, 6e
Jonathan M Fanaroff MD, Avroy A. Fanaroff MB FRCP
List Price: $94.95
Series: Klaus and Fanaroff’s Care of the High-Risk Neonate
Hardcover: 640 pages
Publisher: Saunders; 6 edition (September 25, 2012)
Stay up to date with recent advances in the NICU with Klaus and Fanaroff’s Care of the High-Risk Neonate, 6th Edition. This trusted neonatology reference thoroughly covers the new guidelines, equipment, drugs, and treatments that have greatly increased the chance of survival for high-risk infants. Expert contributors deliver the information you need to stay on top of the technological and medical advances in this challenging field.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader with intuitive search tools and adjustable font sizes. Elsevier eBooks provide instant portable access to your entire library, no matter what device you’re using or where you’re located.
- Benefit from the expert advice offered in concise, easy-to-read editorial comments throughout the book.
- Assess your knowledge with comprehensive question-and-answer sections at the end of each chapter.
- Understand the clinical relevance of what you’ve learned with case studies that highlight real-world application.
- Own the reference trusted for nearly 40 years by those who care for at-risk neonates in the dynamic and challenging NICU.
- Get fast access to need-to-know information on drugs used in the NICU, normal values, and much more in the fully updated appendices.
- Keep your knowledge up to date with expanded coverage of evidence-based medicine and the role of networks in generating evidence.
- Stay current with all aspects of neonatal care, including resuscitation, transport, nutrition, respiratory problems and assisted ventilation, and organ-specific care.
- Access the fully searchable text online, download images, and more at www.expertconsult.com.