The Hematology: Diagnosis and Treatment eBook is the ideal mobile resource in hematology! It distills the most essential, practical information fromHematology: Basic Principles and Practice, 6th Edition – the comprehensive masterwork by Drs. Hoffman, Benz, Silberstein, Heslop, Weitz, and Anastasi – into aconcise, clinically focused resource that’s optimized for reference on any e-reader. Focusing on the dependable, state-of-the-art clinical strategies you need to optimally diagnose and manage the full range of blood diseases and disorders, this eBook is a must-have for every hematologist’s mobile device!
- Apply the latest know-how on heparin-induced thrombocytopenia, stroke, acute coronary syndromes, hematologic manifestations of liver disease, hematologic manifestations of cancer, hematology in aging, and many other hot topics.
- Get quick, focused answers on the diagnosis and management of blood diseases – in a portable digital format that you can carry and consult anytime, anywhere.
- View abundant images that mirror the pivotal role hematopathology plays in the practice of modern hematology.
- Count on all the authority that has made Hematology: Basic Principles and Practice, 6th Edition, edited by Drs. Hoffman, Benz, Silberstein, Heslop, Weitz, and Anastasi, the go-to clinical reference for hematologists worldwide.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader, conduct rapid searches, and adjust font sizes for optimal readability. Compatible with Kindle®, nook®, and other popular devices.