ERCP, now in its second edition, is dedicated to simplifying and explaining everything that you need to know to effectively and safely practice endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography. High-quality images, illustrative diagrams, and coverage of the latest techniques guide you through this complex topic and help you achieve optimal outcomes.
- Deliver the most effective therapy with an in-depth review of intricate ERCP procedures, and equip yourself with the latest techniques, therapeutic modalities, and guidelines.
- Master the latest diagnostic and therapeutic techniques with ERCP – your visual and interactive guide to this increasingly important procedure!
- Apply the latest ERCP techniques with 11 new chapters covering Cholangioscopy: Videocholangioscopy; Echoendoscopic Ultrasound; Endoscopic Ultrasound; Combined Biliary and Duodenal Obstruction; and more.
- Enhance your learning with the help of summaries following each chapter, updated images throughout, and a wealth of illustrative diagrams demonstrating key information.
- See how it’s done. Over 40 videos feature the latest procedures, such as Needle Knife Sphincterotomy, Biliary Sphincterotomy, Cannulation, and Fistulotomy.
- Access the fully searchable text, download all the images, and watch key videos online at www.expertconsult.com!