With a unique combination of targeted online lectures, vast online image collections, and an easy-to-follow supporting atlas, Dr. Elston’s highly acclaimed “dermatopathology made easier” approach presents a unique way to master the foundations of this complex dermatology sub-specialty, guiding you through the diagnosis of the most important and common dermatologic pathology findings seen in practice.
- Effortlessly find all the information you need to know about each topic thanks to a highly user-friendly full-color format and a consistent chapter template.
- Recognize the presentation of most major dermatopathology lesions through abundant high-resolution histopathology examples, with labels and pointers highlighting key aspects of each slide and providing additional clarity.
- Access the full text and more online at expertconsult.com, including 26 virtual lectures by Dr. Elston, clinical and dermatopathology image atlases, and a virtual slide library.
- Easily focus on the most important “takeaways” and “must-knows” for each topic through the use of color key points, differential diagnosis, and pearls.
- Learn directly from the experts themselves by “attending” lectures online in a virtual lecture room.