Publication Date: December 24, 2013 | ISBN-10: 0071818243 | ISBN-13: 978-0071818247 | Edition: 12
EVERY TOPIC UPDATED!
Today’s best practices in your pocket!
Guidelines for more than sixty common outpatient conditions – drawn from the most authoritative sources
- The most current screening, prevention, and management guidelines — from government agencies, medical and scientific organizations, and expert panels
- Easy-to-follow guideline-based algorithms simplify clinical decision making
- Spans all areas of general medicine
- Website addresses for U.S. government agencies and professional societies
- Updated immunization schedules for all age groups
- Updated evidence-based content
- More than thirty new topics
- Essential for residents and practicing physicians in family medicine, internal medicine, pediatrics, and obstetrics and gynecology; medical and nursing students; registered nurses; nurse practitioners; and physician assistants