Cases in Interventional Cardiology, by Dr. Michael Ragosta, offers practical, clinical guidance on coronary and peripheral interventional cardiology through 100 well-presented case histories. Brief clinical presentations, representative illustrations, and dynamic online videos of angiograms, aortograms, and intravascular echos optimize your understanding of these procedures and help you better recognize and manage a wide array of conditions. You’ll find valuable advice on patient selection, complications, complex lesion subsets, management dilemma controversies, and much more. Through expertconsult.com you’ll have convenient access to the full text, illustrations, and videos online.
- Access the fully searchable text online at expertconsult.com and view videos of the angiograms, aortograms, and intravascular echos relevant to each case.
- See how to manage a wide range of coronary lesions via 100 case studies illustrating a wide range of clinical scenarios you may experience.
- Get unparalleled visual guidance with high-quality clinical images that help you recognize the characteristic appearance of coronary and peripheral lesions.
- Improve patient care with advice on patient selection, complications, complex lesion subsets, management dilemma controversies, and more
- Find what you need quickly thanks to a practical, consistent chapter-to-chapter format.
Move from the page to the web to master each complex case