Publication Date: February 16, 2012 | ISBN-10: 1437706045 | ISBN-13: 978-1437706048 | Edition: 1 Har/Psc
Breast Pathology, edited by Dr. David J. Dabbs – leading expert in breast pathology and author of the best-selling reference Diagnostic Immunohistochemistry – presents an integrated and highly visual approach to breast pathology. This in-depth resource combines international perspectives and expertise on genomic and molecular information, clinical presentation, gross and microscopic pathologic findings, radiologic and laboratory diagnosis, immunohistochemistry, and theranostics so you can accurately diagnose the full spectrum of breast diseases. The fully searchable text and a downloadable image bank are also online at www.expertconsult.com for even more convenient access.
- Access the fully searchable text online at www.expertconsult.com, along with a downloadable image bank.
- Stay current on hot topics in breast pathology, including theranostic aspects of diagnosis, genomic applications and molecular diagnosis, proper handling of breast specimens to ensure proper sampling and processing, and up-to-date immunohistochemical information.
- Get a clear picture of how diseases present from over 1750 high-quality images in full color.
- Tap into the expertise of leading authorities from around the world who offer an integrated approach, incorporating genomic and molecular information, clinical presentation, gross and microscopic pathologic findings, radiologic and laboratory diagnosis, and immunohistochemistry.
- Find information quickly and easily with the consistent format that features quick reference points at the beginning of each chapter.
The definitive reference on Breast Pathology. Comprehensive, up-to-date, visually rich resource from the world’s leading experts.