- Tests your knowledge of anesthesia through the most comprehensive coverage of basic science and clinical practice for an effective review.
- Features questions vetted by Mayo residents to ensure a consistent level of difficulty from trustworthy sources.
- Features the full text online at expertconsult.com for convenient reference.
- Presents 997 thoroughly revised questions for the most current and comprehensive review of board material, covering the latest discoveries and techniques in physics, biochemistry, and anesthesia equipment; the newest drugs and drug categories; and the most recent information on all anesthesia subspecialties.
- Complies with the new ABA format so you have an accurate representation of the new question style and can prepare effectively.
- Includes discussions after each question, along with references to major anesthesia texts so it’s easy to find more information on any subject.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should access to the web site be discontinued.